i have about 50 to do lists floating around in various journals, word docs, notebooks & calenders, but i've decided to lay it all out here. here are things that i hope to do in the next year. cheers to 2008!
- travel to sweden & germany (vacation time holds me back, but i smell unpaid leave in the future)
- design & develop a new website - natalie will be my partner in crime & we will revolutionize the crafting world, online at least
- sew a dress using a pattern - i really want to challenge myself sewing this year
- make red velvet cake - i now have a beautiful kitchenaid mixer & it longs to be used daily
- take on a new physical activity - boxing, yoga & dancing are my initial thoughts
- complete branding efforts for stilldottie - develop a regular tutorial & pattern schedule for the blog, create business cards & letterhead, create line of prints or housewares for stilldottie.etsy.com
- go somewhere warm for my birthday - mexico & hawaii are the front runners.
- clean & organize my walk in closet - this will require a trip to home depot & lots of patience
- create a system for referencing all of the inspiration i find
- redecorate my bedroom - new duvet, hang curtains, find something for my walls
- rev up the hunt for furniture - more flea markets, estate sales & craigslist
- take an art class (or two or five)
photo credit to alicia bock