7.27.2010

with love


this week+ turned into a month - i can hardly believe the time has gone by so quickly.

i could go on for hours about how amazing it has been to keep up this blog. it's a constant source of inspiration, a great way to get in touch with new people, a sounding board, an outlet, my baby, my collection, my voice. even though this blog is all of those things, this last month has not been a void.

there are changes abound - a new job, a new project, & hopes of building my community here in seattle. for now, i hit the pause button on still dottie adventures.

with love.

image via paper pony.

5 comments:

Miles Of Style said...

that picture is so much fun and a great inspiration to get out of the monday morning blues!

just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say its LOVELY! do drop by mine too when you have some time. perhaps we can follow each other.=)

have a lovely day!

Persis
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

2 Ply Parachutes said...

I'm so happy for you, and yet a bit sad that you are saying good bye to the blog for a bit. I look forward to on-going iva-jean posts. Congrats! :)

Reece's said...

I have to say, I am missing your wonderful posts on this blog. Its been quite a while...any chance your returning?

Paula Millers said...

great inspiration !!
thanks for sharing !!

Sandy said...

It's always nice when real life takes off and you're able to bring the fruits of your labor back with you to your blog. :) I think that might be one of my favorite things about blogging.