i got a new 8o gb ipod because a dear friend gave up his apple promo rebate. i love having all my music at my fingertips, instead of a limited amount on my old mini. since this will be going everywhere with me, it needs some protection from klutziness, harsh conditions & droppage.
no tutorial for this, just a simple explanation:
- i started with a simple liner pocket (amy butler fabric from pillows & sachets)
- knit (16k per row) for 8 inches
- folded the knit rectangle in half & stitched up the sides
- sewed the liner into the knit pocket
- created a tab from liner fabric
- sewed the tab to the inside back of the cozie
- attached a hook to the opposite end
see more pics.