3.07.2007

coned cupcakes












i have fond memories of bringing cupcakes baked in rainbow sugar cones in to school for my birthday, maybe from second or third grade. they've been the topic of birthday treat conversation at my office for a couple months now & today that memory was recreated. it was really simple: i bought pillsbury confetti cake mix, sugar cones, cream cheese frosting & used my mass supply of sprinkles already in the cupboard. just bake like normal cupcakes with the cone as a paper cup replacement. yummy.

i also made sour cream cookies with cream cheese frosting; it's a recipe that has been in my family for over 4 generations (usually reserved for christmas cookies, but my birth is comparable to christ right?). i really just love all things coated in frosting & sprinkles.

No comments: