12.17.2007

latest apartment pics



in the last couple of weeks i have a couple of apartment additions. first is a four generations picture of my mother, my grandma, great grandma & great great grandma. i got the picture matted & framed on capitol hill; i picked a slightly off white matte & a distressed gold & silver toned frame. it looks really good hanging next to my syroco birds. i also bought a shag rug from urban outfitters for dirt cheap! i like the way that it warms up my apartment & creates a separation of space. i also snagged a little white shelf from craigslist for underneath my photo collage. it needs a repaint & may eventually be replaced, but it works for now.

i'm getting there i tell you! still on the list: a new dining set, a chair to face my couch & artwork for behind my couch.

No comments: