there was so much to take in while in europe. it seemed that every time i stepped outside i saw someone in a fantastic pair of shoes or a beautiful jacket, but the thing that struck me the most was the effortless chic that must be a birth right in the eu.
because i'm not much of a narrative writer, i'll give you my observations via bullets.
- most women seem to be wrapped in simple, classic pieces enhanced with pretty scarves, layered jewelry or trendy heels
- a lot of the "kids" could be found in acne jeans, thrift store tops & chuck taylors
- many of the styles are loose & flowing tops paired with skinny or fitted bottoms or vice verse
- elastic or drawstring ankles on flowing bottoms were often part of casual & high fashion peeps
- leather bomber jackets, ray bans & chuck taylors are required
- there is no thing as too short
image via face hunter